Position Title: Chimney / Venting Professional
Chesapeake Chimney is currently seeking entry level candidates to our well established Southern Maryland chimney and venting company. We specialize in chimney relining and repair, chimney inspections, all types of hearth appliance installations and servicing. We are among the top complete chimney service companies in the Southern Maryland area and we pride ourselves on our quality and honesty of service. With our company you will have many opportunities for growth as you learn a very admirable trade.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of hand and power tools
- Ability to translate inspection findings with correct grammar and trade specific language
- Desire to learn and participate in training
- Ability to climb ladders / No fear of heights / Can lift 80 lbs.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work over-time, if needed.
- Ability to pass certification exam within 6 months of hire
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting Certified Technicians with day to day duties
- Hearth appliance installations / chimney liner installations / masonry repairs
- Understanding verbal and written instructions
- Active participation in training, workshops, and daily, weekly, and monthly meetings
- Ability to work overtime as needed (including Saturdays)
Interested candidates should click here to upload their resume. No phone calls please!