Gas Grill & Fire Pit Care Made Easy
Whatever the season, there are always reasons to get outside and enjoy time with family and friends. Whether you’re gathered around the fire pit under the night sky on a cool, crisp fall night, or you’re grilling and filling the neighborhood with mouth-watering aromas, fire pits and grills just make that time better.
Any fire pit lover or grill master will tell you that protecting that investment and making it last is a must, and that means regular maintenance, and sometimes repairs, are needed. Could your gas grill or fire pit use some TLC?
Here at Chesapeake Chimney, we aim to meet as many of our clients’ needs as we can, and that’s why we offer a host of gas grill and fire pit services, including cleaning, repair, and sales.
Gas Grill Cleaning & Fire Pit Tune-Ups
While gas is cleaner than charcoal or pellets, gas grills still get dirty from all the food, grease, and of course, the great outdoors. But a good cleaning can keep your grill looking and working like new.
When we clean gas grills, we:
- remove grease, food, and buildup from the grill racks and heat plates with cleaner
- scrape the grill’s interior and vacuum it out
- clean every area of the grill (including the hood, knobs, drip pans, and pull-out tray) with a cleaner that degreases surfaces
- remove and thoroughly clean the burners
- remove spider webs, bugs, and blockages
- inspect the burners, ignitors, tubes, thermometer, pressure regulator, and every other component for proper function
What are the benefits of having your gas grill professionally cleaned?
- A clean grill will work better, for longer.
- By scheduling cleanings before you fire up your grill for the season, you’ll know if anything needs to be repaired or replaced before you plan that big BBQ party. That means you won’t be left with a ton of hungry guests and a load of raw meat when your grill fails because of a broken component or a blockage.
- We can safely remove dangerous carcinogenic buildup that could otherwise contaminate your food.
- Professional cleanings can reduce your chance of having a dangerous grease fire.
- A regularly, thoroughly cleaned grill will look better!
While your fire pit won’t have grease and food buildup, regular maintenance can help prevent problems and protect that investment as well. With a fire pit tune-up, you can have the entire fire pit system inspected for gas leaks and checked for performance problems or faulty/damaged parts. With a clean bill of health. you’ll know your fire pit is ready to make your evenings extra special, without worry.
Gas Grill & Gas Fire Pit Repair
Has your grill or fire pit’s performance declined recently? Before you bite the bullet and buy another one, give us a call. Oftentimes, we can restore grills and fire pits by replacing or repairing broken components. For grills, that may mean the heat plate, the pipe burner, the cooking grate, or the warming rack. For fire pits, that may be the pan, the regulator, the power supply, the connector, the burner, the propane line, the enclosure, or some other component. Whatever the problem, we can help.
Ready To Upgrade? We Sell High-Quality Gas Grills & Fire Pits You’re Sure To Love
If repairs aren’t possible or you’re ready to upgrade or add a new gas grill or gas fire pit to your property, give us a call. We sell some of the very best! Just let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll find something for you that’s just perfect.
Need a little help with your gas fire pit or gas grill? Call Chesapeake Chimney at 410-535-0052 or request an appointment online. We’d love to help you out!